OA Systems has developed ITOMIC, a CRM/Customer Engagement tool specifically for the needs of Industry Training Organisations (ITOs). Like all great products designed for a specific audience, we've developed ITOMIC in collaboration with its users - a number of New Zealand ITOs.
ITOMIC includes bespoke functions for trainee management, Business Intelligence and Office integration.
Benefits of ITOMIC CRM for Industry Training Organisations:
- information accessible at the touch of a button to everyone in the organisation
- easier recruitment and retention of trainees with centrally stored data that is regularly refreshed
- automate repetitive tasks such as data cleansing and management
- ensure trainee information is data protected
- easily track results of marketing efforts to trainees
- improve relationships with existing trainee base via fast, cheap electronic communications and more targeted messaging
- easily launch communications to new, targeted audiences
- quickly segment data without IT support for internal reporting or analysis
- different permission and access levels to different people for better data protection
- can be easily integrated with existing technology such as accounting systems
- instantly identify specific issues crucial to the organisation, e.g. overdue tasks or finances
- in one place, view the entire interaction and communications history on a trainee
- easily customise the system to fit specific needs of your organisation
We've also developed a data warehouse solution called ITOMIC Intelligence and a web portal called ITOMIC web portal. And because good software should be constantly improved, we've formed a user group of ITOs who use ITOMIC. Together, they collaborate to understand the system better, provide feedback for new functionality and share tips and tricks.